Talk:Delta IV Heavy
|WikiProject Spaceflight||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject United States||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- Delta IV Heavy 21.12.2004 Demosat / 3CS 1 / 3CS 2
- Delta IV Heavy 11.11.2007 DSP 23
- Delta IV Heavy 18.01.2009 Orion 6
- Delta IV Heavy 21.11.2010 Orion 7
- Delta IV Heavy 20.01.2011 KH-11 15
- Delta IV Heavy 29.06.2012 Orion 8
- Delta IV Heavy 28.08.2013 KH-11 16
- Delta IV Heavy 05.12.2014 Orion EFT-1
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Delta IV Heavy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120419170931/http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2004/q4/nr_041222m.html to http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/2004/q4/nr_041222m.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Cost evolution and breakdown
Info box says $400m per launch. Can we say how this has changed or is expected to change, and if there is any breakdown between rocket cost (various parts), propellants, and launch fees, profit ? - Rod57 (talk) 14:54, 15 January 2018 (UTC)