Talk:Denial of the Holodomor
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article was nominated for deletion. Please review the prior discussions if you are considering re-nomination:
|Denial of the Holodomor has been listed as a level-5 vital article in History. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as B-Class.|
Threads older than 6 months may be archived by .
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Denial of the Holodomor. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.colley.co.uk/garethjones/st_patricks/litvinov_famine_denia_oldl.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://ukrweekly.com/Archive/1983/398325.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160401113948/http://www.colley.co.uk/garethjones/ukraine2005/Etienne%20Thevein%20%20English%20translation.pdf to http://colley.co.uk/garethjones/ukraine2005/Etienne%20Thevein%20%20English%20translation.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20041204224314/http://www.ioir.se/ukrfamine.htm to http://www.ioir.se/ukrfamine.htm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://184.108.40.206/en/148/388891/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
Many normal people deny the holodomor
...if it is presented as a Jewish-Bolshevik plot chiefly orchestrated by Lazar Kaganovich and his NKVD henchman Genrikh Yagoda, to genocide the ethnic Ukrainian people. I've seen the Holodomor presented in this form on many right-wing forums, and when presented that way, I proudly declare myself a DENIER of such a fictitious version of this event. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2A02:8388:541:E300:54DA:BBB0:7BBF:2D5E (talk) 10:29, 23 November 2018 (UTC) If it is presented that way, sure. But what if it is presented as it actually is? A man-made famine that the soviets had no inclination to stop? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2603:9001:530F:C188:28D7:62D7:DA4:EAA5 (talk) 17:53, 29 August 2019 (UTC)