Talk:Department of National Defence (Canada)
|WikiProject Canada / Governments||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
I have made this side table, should we keep it there and add it to other ministries of Canada, or should it be removed? Gsingh 19:54, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Fip-sig-mnd e.gif
Image:Fip-sig-mnd e.gif is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in Wikipedia articles constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 07:11, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
Is there any reason Department of National Defence redirects to Department of National Defence (Canada)? There is no other disambiguation page, or other contending articles. Seems un-necessary until the time comes and then that bridge can be crossed. Mkdwtalk 08:33, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Department of National Defence (Canada). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120517054704/http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/pri/first-premier/roles-eng.asp to http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/pri/first-premier/roles-eng.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120324095301/http://www.civ.forces.gc.ca/working-travailler/index-eng.asp to http://www.civ.forces.gc.ca/working-travailler/index-eng.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130516135324/http://www.civ.forces.gc.ca/support-appui/csa-aft-eng.asp to http://www.civ.forces.gc.ca/support-appui/csa-aft-eng.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120301004725/http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/about-notresujet/index-eng.asp to http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/about-notresujet/index-eng.asp
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.