|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 Untitled
- 2 Comments/Suggestions
- 3 Too long?
- 4 Reply to Above
- 5 I'm Taking Out the Characters to Another Article
- 6 It's good but...=
- 7 Useless information is now a problem
- 8 Di-Gata Forum Members
- 9 Third season
- 10 The website has been dead for quite some time, years ago, not confirmed when it stopped.
- I hope you enjoy this tirelessly updated page. More information will be added when the time comes. If you guys want to add anything, go ahead. But try to keep it in chronological order from old to recent. A lot of people add oddities and it really screws up the time line.
- And as for attacks, copy and paste one of the previous attacks and add in the information properly, WITH THE TABLE TAGS. Or there will be table bugs and we cannot have that. If you want to add a new character this list, copy and paste the first instance of a spell, and rewrite them with the character starting from the bottom of the list.
- I would also like to thank anyone else who has contributed this page, especially Runty from Di-Gata forums for starting this document.
- As for new characters to the show, add ones that either made a difference and/or have appeared in more than 1 episode with a role in all of them.
- I'll look after the management on this page. If there are copyright problems, I'll rewrite them as best as I can. But please mention them so I can either fix them or dispute them. Thanks :)
Hellwolf36 01:58, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
- About Anaconduit, why would Money Man's death make it impossible to summon? Omniaxor was summonable after Aaron's death.
Maybe so, but Money Man got incinerated and stone was most likely destroyed.
Fellows, there seems to be a lot of fancruft in this article. Could you try to cut down on aspects of the fiction that will not interest a general encyclopedia readership? Thanks. Shalom Hello 20:53, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
Reply to Above
I don't really see fancruft in this article, but I think you got that assumption by the general length of the article and the amount of table vandalism that has occured. No offense, but the attack table is being modified improperly by people who don't close thier table tags properly. Hellwolf36 06:42, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
On The Part On Stones,It does not say the "HEART STONE" Anywhere.
1 - Trouble in Paradise 2 - The Road Less Travelled 3 - The Key To Victory 4 - Snared 5 - Ms. Fortune 6 - Cast-Aways 7 - Escape From Ogama-Gor 8 - A Flaw in the Ointment 9 - Vidus 10 - The Town Time Forgot 11 - Carved in Stone 12 - The One 13 - One Down 14 - Doom Chase 15 - Warriors 16 - Knowledge 17 - Den of Thieves 18 - Nexus 19 - Replication 20 - Dark Decent 21 - The Cycle 22 - What Lies Beneath 23 - The Returning 24 - Adam & Eve of Destruction 25 - Perfect Host 26 - Ethos
27 - Dark Equinox Part 1 28 - Dark Equinox Part 2 29 - The Healer 30 - Guardians 4 Sale 31 - The Magnificent Two 32 - Regenesis 33 - Malco Redux 34 - Back Track 35 - We're No Guardian Angels 36 - Von Faustien 37 - Note From the Underground 38 - R & R 39 - Farewell to Arms 40 - Hunter & The Hunted 41 - Romancing the Di-Gata Stone 42 - Shape Shifted 43 - Empty Book 44 - The Di-Gata Redemption 45 - Absolution 46 - The Lost Children 47 - The Spell Zone 48 - Mel On My Mind 49 - Complications 50 - 51 - 52 -
I'm Taking Out the Characters to Another Article
Yeahhh, we seriously need to split this article, it's getting to be a pain to scroll through. I'm going to be splitting the characters into another page, kind of like how there's a List of Beyblade Characters for Beyblade. More details can be found from this ref desk question. --JDitto 05:50, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
- How does "List of Di-Gata Defenders characters" sound to you guys? If you wanna change it, go ahead and move it from its present location. --JDitto 05:53, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
It's good but...=
You need to remember Ditto that it needs to be categorized. The problem was solved not too long ago.Hellwolf36 03:37, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
Useless information is now a problem
Apparently a few people here are posting things that either dont make sense or unnecessary. Although it is understandable that people watch the show and want to support this increasing page, but we just have every person mess around with the site. I have had to fix the table bugs at least 10 times because people didnt get the memo. I think I am gonna start breaking that page up, and possible just make main pages for each character or something. To cut the size of this page up. As soon as I can find a site with Di-Gata Defenders torrents. Also, it is recommended that people sign up to Wikipedia and wait 4 days before they modify this page. It would be helpful to see who is doing what. Hellwolf36 03:10, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
Di-Gata Forum Members
Bold textThere are many members on the Di-Gata Defenders forums created by Greg Collinson. Below I have a huge number of members. If you notice new ones, add on.
100Melosa001 melosa16 Melosa123 melosatay ogamaet Carpediem jewelz_digata vmothrocks1 Adia nel250 jet556 Ailaena Electric_Puma supercast Ravenous Airazor greenfire supercast dg_petite_chicken 123455432 Summer adamizgr8 Miyu melosa77 firefly GregCollinson Kiako Vaytus defender_natasha_7 Kawa Runty Thaddaeus kitkatkittykat1101 adamisaqt kiskla naominzk samy992 jenneira Faustus Daelix Sambrina the_dude Nefferduat Kirio(same member as Kirio2) Kirio2(same member as Kirio) dakoslug naxram Elysabeth 103456789 deetseth dakodave seja semk Rakailla sethluver digatamaster1024 Teck Iceclaw Adam_crazy ALAN Alicat23 Almighty_Dako_Wizard alphadigatafan Aqua_chic babykara baney122 brittanyy MidnightBlue Felwolf36 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:48, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
There are many more members. Please add on if you wish! :D Digatafan1234 05:45, 9 November 2007 (UTC) [[Media:[Example.ogg]
Although not as clear an indication of continuance as the end of S1, the end of S2 was pretty clearly left open for some new kind of organization, probably aliens from spacecraft. Has there been any indication of a third season being in planning and then being cancelled or something? Would be useful info for the article. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:29, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
The website has been dead for quite some time, years ago, not confirmed when it stopped.
The website has closed down including its online game where 4 parts are included, and payment for a supplement for a PC add-on were also stopped. It's flash games that don't actually require a server connection can be found on multiple flash game sites, since it was ripped off from the old di-gata website. The NDS rom still exists on corners of the internet, and probably still available on user to user sites like ebay or carousell. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 10:05, 19 January 2015 (UTC)