Talk:Dicen Que Soy
|Dicen Que Soy has been listed as one of the Music good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.
Review: May 20, 2014. ( ).
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|A fact from Dicen Que Soy appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 24 April 2014 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Dicen Que Soy/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Psh, I saw it (being a India album) and saw you nominated it, so I decided to take it, haha. :) — DivaKnockouts 19:50, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
- The album cover needs alt text.
But this is usually only required for articles or lists going for featured content
- The album was produced by American musician Sergio George, who chose the songs for India to record with the emphasis on feminism to suit with her voice. → The album was produced by American musician Sergio George, who chose the songs for India to record, with an emphasis on feminism to suit with her voice.
- Add a comma after "charts".
- "In the United States, it peaked at number four and one on the Billboard Top Latin Albums and Tropical Albums charts, respectively, and has..."? I don't think it flows when there's already a comma after "respectively".
- Add a comma after "Atlantic Records".
- Her first recording under the label was a cover of Basilio's song "Vivir lo Nuestro" as a duet with Anthony for the RMM compilation album Combinacion Perfecta (1993). → Her first recording under the label was a cover of Basilio's song "Vivir lo Nuestro", a duet with Anthony for the RMM compilation album Combinacion Perfecta (1993).
- Add a comma after "perform", before "despite".
Recording and music style
- Could this section be renamed Recording and musical characteristics instead? Music styles seems a bit, you know, plain. (Just a suggestion)
- Add a comma after "Lupita D'Alessio".
- Add a comma after "counterbalance".
- Replace the "In" in "In describing the production..." with "When".
- "Puerto Rican singer Tito Nieves is featured on the song "No Me Conviene". "Vivir lo Nuestro" was included as a bonus track for the album." — Combine these two sentences with "and".
- Everything looks fine here.
- Where is the reference for over 144,000 sales as of 2000?
- FN 23. The same source which talks about sales for salsa albums not being reported. The only reason I put in a note is in case a reader wonders why that's the latest sales I could find for Dicen Que Soy.
- Otherwise, everything else looks good.
- Add the parameter for all production credits to Sergio George.
- Hmm, I'm not so sure. Wouldn't this be more fitting for studio albums that has several tracks done by different producers? I mean, having "George" at the end of each song doesn't seem necessary since it's already established that he's the sole producer of the album.
- I know it may be hard to find Year-End charts for 2000 and beyond albums, but have you checked?
- You mean 1994 and 1995? I looked at the 1994 year-end charts and the album wasn't there (not surprising since it was released late in the year) and the 1995 year-end charts isn't available on Google Books so there's nothing I can do about that. :(
- FN3 — Full date is October 30, 2004 according to Amazon.
- FN4 — Full date is October 1, 1999 according to Amazon.
- FN9 — Add date parameter, full date is June 18, 1997 according to Amazon.
- FN16 — According to Amazon, the date is August 10, 1995. I suppose you were using the digital release year.
- I've handled these for you.
- Thank you very much!
- Great job with the review! Erick (talk) 21:16, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Dicen Que Soy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150626102925/http://i.univision.com/contentuvn/rinconlatino/plnuestro/images/index_historia.swf to http://i.univision.com/contentuvn/rinconlatino/plnuestro/images/index_historia.swf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.