|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Added some internal links
Added a link to the digitalbritain government site/blog
Due to the note on the page, I have introduced a link to here from the Mobile broadband page. I hope this helps. Anyone else think of related content to link here from?
Added a link from, the Telecommunication page, as that seemed relevant.
When did someone chop this? why? Why no comments or explanations?
I spent a good amount of time researching and writing this, and some just comes along and chops it! including removing the link to the government run site that it is talking about! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ukbroadband (talk • contribs) 23:55, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
Please note: Will users wishing to edit this page please leave notes here first.
As for the edit removing the discussion of a forum, the Forum being talked about is NOT an internet forum, rather: 'A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation'. The Digital Britian Forum is a governement steering group initiative, not an internet forum. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ukbroadband (talk • contribs) 00:12, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- That was me. The "comments" were in the edit summaries; see the article history!
- In summary, I performed the following actions:
- General tidyup
- Converted the "about" section into an article lead
- Removed the section about PointTopic, as it appeared to be a copyright violation (see WP:COPYVIO)
- Removed the in-depth discussion about the forum, as that's not the subject of the article, and details such as being powered by Wordpress are in no way relevant!
- Added a "references" heading
- Note that I've re-added a link to the site. Oli Filth(talk|contribs) 00:29, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
Publication of report
The Digital Britain report was published on 16 June, so I have updated the article and added a link to a BBC article about the report. This article will need more information though. TheRetroGuy (talk) 20:07, 20 June 2009 (UTC)