Talk:Digital image processing
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
What's going on here?
Guys this page is whack. Why are there two pictures of missing people in the article? It's not very relevant to digital image processing, at least not relevant enough to have two pictures here.
There are a ton of grammar issues in the Applications section, which isn't very helpful to begin with because it doesn't include many links to other articles. The Film section is one line and just mentions Westworld. I hope I'm not offending anyone, but I'm going to remove this whole section unless someone can explain why it's helpful. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:20, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, it was pretty awful, but throwing it all out was not the best way forward. I restored one of the images and some sourced bits of application stuff, so there's a framework to expand on there at least. Dicklyon (talk) 03:37, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Digital image processing. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110704043830/http://www.spacetechhalloffame.org:80/inductees_1994_Digital_Image_Processing.html to http://www.spacetechhalloffame.org/inductees_1994_Digital_Image_Processing.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120717074134/http://www.beanblossom.in.us/larryy/cgi.html to http://www.beanblossom.in.us/larryy/cgi.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.