|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Tambayan Philippines||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I'm tired of people categorizing filipinos as having spanish ancestry whitout any formal proof and references this is the spanish fantasy your tipycal filipinos have so I'm erasing it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Anen87 (talk • contribs) 09:43, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
- This comment is obviously racial and hateful to us Filipinos. This person needs to be educated about the Philippines' history. The Philippines was occupied by Spanish conquistadors and was made a colony of Spain for more than 300 years THUS, the Spanish ancestry... Deleting above comment...
- I'm putting back Anen87's post that the person above me deleted. First of all, I don't think his statement is racist and hateful against Filipinos because he/she is just explaining that not all Filipinos are of Spanish descent. Second, 300 years as a Spanish colony doesn't mean that everyone in the Philippines is of Spanish descent. If that's true then all Vietnamese people are of French descent and all Koreans are of Japanese descent then? And yes, I'm also a Filipino but I really find your statement as an exaggeration. There is no known source of Dingdong Dantes stating he is of Spanish descent. Also, just because his last name is Spanish doesn't mean he's already of Spanish descent. I've met several people who have Spanish last names but they aren't of Spanish descent too. Thus, I'll delete the Spanish ancestry part. Last, according to Wikipedia policy, you shouldn't delete any comments made by someone in a Discussion page, hence I'm putting it back. Sairyu (talk) 07:32, 11 September 2011 (UTC)
Neutral Point of View
Great for a Filipino
File:Dingdong5.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Dingdong5.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: All Wikipedia files with unknown copyright status
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Dingdong Dantes. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090806064257/http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net:80/entertainment/entertainment/view/20080823-156438/Dingdong-makes-it-to-E-News-25-Sexiest-Men-list to http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20080823-156438/Dingdong-makes-it-to-E-News-25-Sexiest-Men-list
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20151001122126/http://www.mb.com.ph/marian-reveals-baby-girls-name/ to http://www.mb.com.ph/marian-reveals-baby-girls-name/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.