Talk:Distributed Event-Based Systems
|WikiProject Computing||(Rated Stub-class)|
MadmanBot correctly identified that material was derived from the content at http://www.orgs.ttu.edu/debs2013/ that I've tried to rewrite in my own words - I hope that my modifications are sufficient. I intended to work from parts of the text on that page (which tends to cascade through the DEBS events year by year), subsequently adding more information about the history of the conference, and providing information relevant to past instances of the event.
- I'm afraid you did not rewrite the material sufficiently in your own words. Merely making minor changes in wording isn't enough to escape copyright protection, as the result is a derivative work of the original. You need to start from scratch, preferably without looking at the original at all. Hut 8.5 19:28, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Distributed Event-Based Systems. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130121011531/http://www.debs.org:80/DEBS%20Conferences to http://debs.org/DEBS%20Conferences
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120522082725/http://debs.msrg.utoronto.ca:80/ to http://debs.msrg.utoronto.ca
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.