|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The sentence "Moreover it is used as a diluent for tributyl phosphate (TBP) in plants reprocessing." seems to be a misunderstanding of a previous anonymous edit, which mentioned "reprocessing plants". Nevertheless, I do not know if it is indeed used as a diluent or not. Some source on this would be useful. --Szaszicska (talk) 23:04, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
I removed this from the "combustion reaction" section because it lacks anything to connect it to that section or the article.
Someone who knows the relationship between kerosene and dodecane should fix this.
- They do not really discuss propylene tetramer in the article. Also, propylene tetramer is a a mixture of many different compounds with a relatively wide boiling point range.JSR (talk) 06:27, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Dodecane. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061009135831/http://symp15.nist.gov/pdf/p175.pdf to http://symp15.nist.gov/pdf/p175.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20001118022500/http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/duke/chemical.pl?DODECANE to http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/duke/chemical.pl?DODECANE
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.