|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article is written from a worshipful perspective that utterly embraces Patinkin's work and uncritically endorses his arguments against rival schools of thought. —SlamDiego←T 21:53, 8 March 2009 (UTC)
Of course not. It is a perfectly legitimate biographical note and need not refer to what, if anything, Patinkin might have thought about e.g. the Austrians. Seekers2008 (talk) 08:57, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Dixon's essay was published in The Cambridge University Press volume, The Natural Rate after 25 years, edited by Olivier Blanchard in 1995, and republished in 2001 in Surfing Economics. This is now available as an open access piece. It is NOT linkspam. I think a thoughtful piece by a marcoeconomist who obviously knows Patinkin's work well. I have reversed the edit.Byronmercury (talk) 14:59, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
"[...] a thoughtful piece by a marcoeconomist who obviously knows Patinkin's work well [...]"
- Patinkin obituary at New York Times
- Patinkin obituary at The Independent
- References to Patinkin's 'classic' work (on dust jacket of Woodford textbook)
- Inventory of Patinkin papers at Duke University
- N. Liviatan (2008), Patinkin, Don (1922-1955), article in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics
- R. Dimand (2008), Monetary economics, history of, article in The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics
- N. Liviatan (2006), Don Patinkin's contribution to monetary theory, Israel Economic Review
- P. Mehrling (2001), Don Patinkin and the origins of postwar monetary orthodoxy
- D. Rozborilova (2003), Profiles of World Economists: Don Israel Patinkin
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Don Patinkin. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111031071609/http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/het/profiles/patinkin.htm to http://www.newschool.edu/nssr/het/profiles/patinkin.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.