|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
how to rename this article as
Dongxiang (ethic group)....the Dongxiang link on the Fuzhou, Jiangxi page links here...but is supposed to be about Dongxiang County in Jiangxi....
Done cab 09:58, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
The Dongxiang use Dongxiang (Santa) language as their oral, spoken language, while using Chinese as their written language.
04:30, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Dongxiangs. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160413163737/http://56.56china.com/2009/1018/69915.html to http://56.56china.com/2009/1018/69915.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160413174047/http://www.56china.com/2009/1018/69915.html to http://www.56china.com/2009/1018/69915.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070313131148/http://www.fordfound.org:80/grants_db/view_grant_detail.cfm?grant_id=233346 to http://www.fordfound.org/grants_db/view_grant_detail.cfm?grant_id=233346
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101007110728/http://www.chinadongxiang.com:80/ to http://www.chinadongxiang.com
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.