|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Science and Academia||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Cleveland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|The following Wikipedia contributors may be personally or professionally connected to the subject of the article. Relevant policies and guidelines may include Paid contribution disclosure, Conflict of interest, Autobiography, and Neutral point of view.|
Potential conflict of interest
Please note that editing articles about oneself is strongly discouraged since it can easily lead to a conflict of interest that is inconsistent with Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy. This is not to say that people cannot contribute to articles about themselves, just that they need to be very careful and refrain from making edits that are not verifiable, or those that could be regarded as self-promotion. -- Hux (talk) 22:50, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Understood, except I had no idea I had a wikipedia article about me till several of my friends told me! I teach media ethics, so believe me, I have no desire to do anything that would cause any ethical problems about my page. I added some sources from reputable newspapers, but do let me know if what I added is somehow considered inappropriate-- I don't think it is, but again, this is your site, and I am a guest on it. If I did it right, please remove the box that says it has no sources. Thanks! DevorahLeah (talk) 05:56, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- It's difficult for someone to write an objective autobiography. The issue of is she notworthy is a good question. I agree Wikipedia should have a separate area or clear tagging for autobiographies so as to clarify the objectiveness of all articles. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:48, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
I absolutely did NOT write this entry, nor did I even know about it until some colleagues of mine called it to my attention. I have no idea what the procedure is for improving it, since any time I try to fix it, I am told I cannot, and when colleagues of mine try to fix it, the flag goes back up about the page having problems because the people fixing it are "too close to the subject." I feel as if I am caught in an endless loop. DonnaHalper (talk) 01:45, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
I've added a number of cleanup tags onto the page, after reading the content and looking at the comments on this talk page. I'm not inclined to think that this page needs an AfD, or doesn't meet notability, but the tone seems unencyclopedic, many sources are weak, and the content needs major overhaul. HOT WUK (talk) 13:47, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Donna Halper. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100619233846/http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/whattodo/2010/06/10/women-see-underlying-theme-in-rush-documentary-film/ to http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/whattodo/2010/06/10/women-see-underlying-theme-in-rush-documentary-film/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.