I'll review this article shortly. Wizardman 03:49, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
Here are the issues I found:
- The Universal Studios external link isn't working. Either the page moved or the site was being worked on.
- Link fixed. 06:04, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- "After a renovation period, the attraction soft-opened as Dragon Challenge on March 18, 2010," maybe im an idiot, but what does soft-opened mean?
- I have added a link to help explain this. 06:04, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- Any reception or reviews besides the awards?
I'll put the article on hold and pass when fixed. Wizardman 02:48, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- Looks good, will pass if you can follow up on my last point. If there's nothing it's fine, just want to make sure you looked at least. Wizardman 23:04, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- I was planning to add reviews today but I got busy with downloading some Adobe stuff. I have found one review and will add it tomorrow. If themparkgc feels like doing it, a note to him, there's a review from Jerry Thompson.--Dom497 (talk) 23:48, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- I've reworked the awards section to become a reception section and added info from the review Dom mentioned above. Outside that review there isn't too much that could be included in this section. 02:06, 14 April 2013 (UTC)
- That little bit actually helps a great deal, gives me a better idea of what the coaster was like on top of the design. Everything checks out now so I'll pass the article. Wizardman 16:55, 15 April 2013 (UTC)