Here are the issues I found:
- rookie of the year links to a disambiguation page. If nothing else at least have it link to the general award, though of course the more specific you can go the better.
- "he is known as skilled offensive forward" as a
- "In 2003, he and his family moved once more to Vancouver, British Columbia, to " rm comma after Columbia
- "Bowman entered the 2006–07 season having been listed" rm having been; the sentence without it sounds better.
- "as they were eliminated in seven games of the second round" in the second round
- "he was re-called on March 10, 2011." I'm pretty sure there's no dash in recalled.
- Thanks for the review! I've addresed all of the above issues with the exception of the second bullet point. I'm not sure what you need me to do there. Thanks! Orlandkurtenbach (talk) 01:10, 2 January 2012 (UTC)