Talk:Druid (Dungeons & Dragons)
|This page was nominated for deletion on 22 September 2009 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|WikiProject Dungeons & Dragons||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
A large segment of this article is directly copied from the Player's Handbook... which is, of course, a violation of the D&D copyright. I'm deleting. Ignus 00:26, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
- It's actually also available in the SRD, which is under Open Game License and allowed to be posted on the internet. But looking over what was there before, the information will have to be shortened anyway. 12Shark 07:58, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
- Open Game licence is not GFDL, therefore we cannot use it on Wikipedia. -- Ec5618 11:09, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
Expanded the party role section, and added some multiclassing suggestions.
Beast Form keyword Evocations
Is there a restriction against using powers with the Beast Form keyword outside of Beast Form? I didn't notice such a restriction when I read the article, and I can't check it again because it's now subscriber-only. -- Gordon Ecker (talk) 02:31, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Druid (Dungeons & Dragons). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://geocities.com/rgfdfaq/sources.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.