Thank you for your good suggestions. I will make these edits.
Overall, I found this a very clearly written and informative article - thanks! However, I do have a couple of thoughts for the author, as follows:
- If "the PL Dot Moving Average" and "the Pldot" are the same thing, please make that clear. Or if they are, but one is not commonly used, please replace it with the other.
- Replace colloquial "the get go" with the more widely understood "the beginning".
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Drummond geometry. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090717000941/http://tradersnotebooks.com:80/charles-drummond/ to http://tradersnotebooks.com/charles-drummond/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.