Talk:Druridge Bay curlew
|Druridge Bay curlew was a Natural sciences good articles nominee, but did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions below for improving the article. Once these issues have been addressed, the article can be renominated. Editors may also seek a reassessment of the decision if they believe there was a mistake.|
These reasons appeared with the failed review but weren't visible for some reason. Here they are:
- The article does not cite its sources.
- The lead section should be expanded to summarise more of the article's content.
- Section headings should be capitalised according to the WP:MOS.
- The article may be too technical for a general audience to understand. Rufous-crowned Sparrow 19:36, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
I've nominated this for GA status. Personally, I think it isn't quite there yet, although it arguably meets all criteria. The lack of images is because, as far as I am aware there are no non-copyrighted photos of the bird. I was a little worried about the section stubs, but Great Barrier Reef has passed as a GA with section stubs, so ... Over to you, independent reviewer. SP-KP 20:04, 24 June 2006 (UTC)
Good Article nomination has failed
- it is incorrectly formatted - use == on headings to generate a TOC. Also, two sections are marked as stubs. Any tags which identify deficiencies bar articles from being designated good - I'll delist the barrier reef now. Images would be really nice but if not available then there's nothing we can do. Worldtraveller 14:41, 12 July 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Druridge Bay curlew. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060109180855/http://www.bou.org.uk:80/recnews02.html to http://www.bou.org.uk/recnews02.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.