Talk:Parker Duofold

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Talk:Duofold (pen))
Jump to: navigation, search

What does it mean?[edit]

Can anybody explain what the name means? Why is it called "Duofold"?--Cancun771 13:22, 31 December 2006 (UTC)

Nobody knows for certain. There are lots of reasons why it's called the 'duofold'. In plain English, 'Duofold' literally means 'two-fold'. Two, for one. Duofolds were sold as 'regular' pens, but also as 'desk' pens. You could remove the barrel (or blind-cap at the top), and screw in a tapered end, which would turn it into a desk pen. That's only one possible answer though. There are lots. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Shangas (talkcontribs) 02:20, 30 October 2007 (UTC)