|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Dwarkadhish Temple article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The Dwarkadhish temple page is not yet edited fully. The defects can be changed as and when informed. I request all to be patient and help this article meet Wikipedia standards. Scalebelow (talk) 16:40, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Scalebelow
This temple and the surrounding site was recently nominated as a UNESCO world heritage site and hence I decided to create the page which I found didn't exist in Wikipedia Scalebelow (talk) 16:52, 18 January 2009 (UTC)Scalebelow
- I'll remove the speedy deletion template for now since you've cleaned up most of the travel article-like stuff that I had issue with. I suggest you find a reliable source that backs up the UNESCO recognition as soon as you can so that the article's main claim of notability is supported. TheLetterM (talk) 19:26, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
Reliable source for "2500 years old"
Some editors are repeatedly adding information that the "temple is 2500 years old". But, most of the sources given are not credible. Some are mirrors of other sources. For example, a source given is a travel guide which cannot be credible to determine the age of construction. Most of the sources are travel guides and just claim that it is 2500 years old. We need more authentic sources to add such critical information to the article. Hope other editors would understand. Rayabhari (talk) 16:21, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- Agreed. We need archaeological reports, not just claims with no evidence. There's no doubt that the main structure is relatively new, just a few centuries old. I saw something that suggested there were ruins dating to around the 2nd century CE but it was just a snippet of something, not useful. Dougweller (talk) 18:04, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Dwarkadhish Temple. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20151004034514/https://www.ishtadevata.com/dwarakadish-temple-dwarka-jamnagar.html to https://www.ishtadevata.com/dwarakadish-temple-dwarka-jamnagar.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Why it is not indicated that there was the Dwarka if gold, which has been sunk down in the sea after the curse of gandhari to krishna with the real story? Kush Marvi (talk) 05:56, 2 November 2017 (UTC)