Talk:Eating behavior in insects
|WikiProject Insects||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
Thanks, this could be worth a go. It is a bit late tonight, but a quick question or two. Mostly feeling my way, you understand, not dictating.
- Why "Ethology" rather than "classes of food" or something? It sounds very behavioral. If Ethology, then have you planned any different section headings at the same level?
- Organic? Apart from a bit of mud-sucking by butterflies and the like, and maybe a bit of salt licking and drinking of water, it is hard to think of any animal with a serious mineral intake isn't it? Am I missing a point?
- Yea, I'm going to work out the chinks. I was wondering on how to organize the different forms of eating. Bugboy52.4 ¦ =-= 16:55, 13 September 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Eating behavior in insects. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150220154543/http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange2/current/lectures/biodiversity/biodiversity.html to http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange2/current/lectures/biodiversity/biodiversity.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110303060627/http://www.entomology.umn.edu/cues/4015/morpology/ to http://www.entomology.umn.edu/cues/4015/morpology/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.