Talk:Economy of Qatar
|WikiProject Qatar||(Rated Start-class, Top-importance)|
|WikiProject Economics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|To-do list for Economy of Qatar:|
Moved from main article, so we don't look silly by attempting to predict the past: "If high oil prices continue in 2000, Qatar will post its highest ever trade surplus - of more than $4 billion."
It's sillier that you're using rials rather than riyals
Merger from Qatarization
"Qatar is now the richest country in the Muslim world"
Surely this isn't the whole truth. I assume that this is per capita of course and anyway it should say "Qatar is now the richest country in the world"? GDP per capita is ranked the highest in the world by most studies recently at well over US$100k per annum per capita.--ЗAНИA talk WB talk] 23:01, 25 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello everyone, I am working for the International Trade Centre (ITC), a UN/WTO agency that aims to promote sustainable economic development through trade promotion. I would like to propose the addition of an external link (http://www.macmap.org/QuickSearch/FindTariff/FindTariff.aspx?subsite=open_access&country=SCC634%7cQatar&source=1%7CITC) that leads directly to our online database of customs tariffs applied by Qatar. Visitors can easily look up market access information for Qatar by selecting the product and partner of their interest. I would like you to consider this link under the WP:ELYES #3 prescriptions. Moreover, the reliability and the pertinence of this link can be supported by the following facts 1) ITC is part of the United Nations, and aims to share trade and market access data on by country and product as a global public good 2) No registration is required to access this information 3) Market access data (Tariffs and non-tariff measures) are regularly updated
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Economy of Qatar. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080131140920/http://earthtrends.wri.org/text/economics-business/variable-638.html to http://earthtrends.wri.org/text/economics-business/variable-638.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100611172746/http://www.imf.org:80/external/pubs/ft/weo/2006/01/data/dbcselm.cfm?G=2001 to http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2006/01/data/dbcselm.cfm?G=2001
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061205235151/http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DATASTATISTICS/0%2C%2CcontentMDK%3A20394793~menuPK%3A1192714~pagePK%3A64133150~piPK%3A64133175~theSitePK%3A239419%2C00.html to http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DATASTATISTICS/0,,contentMDK:20394793~menuPK:1192714~pagePK:64133150~piPK:64133175~theSitePK:239419,00.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.