Talk:Economy of Tanzania
|WikiProject Africa / Tanzania||(Rated Start-class, Top-importance)|
|WikiProject Economics||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
this article lack neutrality
Hello everyone, I am working for the International Trade Centre (ITC). I would like to propose the addition of an external link that could lead directly to the specific country’s trade data held by ITC. I would like you to consider this link under the WP:ELYES #3 prescriptions. Moreover, the reliability and the pertinence of this link can be supported by the following facts 1) ITC is part of the United Nations 2) No registration is required 3) Trade data (imports/exports) are regularly updated 4) The link gives direct access to the trade database of the specific country 5) The addition of reliable trade data to the Economy section of the country could provide an appropriate contribution to the information therein contained. Thank you for your attention.Divoc (talk) 19:50, 3 May 2011 (UTC)
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
|The section about Foreign trade and investment starts with the statement, "Tanzania's past record of political instability has discouraged foreign direct investment." However, Tanzania has throughout its history been one the most politically stable countries in Africa.184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:05, 19 December 2008 (UTC)|
Last edited at 17:05, 19 December 2008 (UTC). Substituted at 14:04, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Economy of Tanzania. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061205235151/http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DATASTATISTICS/0%2C%2CcontentMDK%3A20394793~menuPK%3A1192714~pagePK%3A64133150~piPK%3A64133175~theSitePK%3A239419%2C00.html to http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/DATASTATISTICS/0,,contentMDK:20394793~menuPK:1192714~pagePK:64133150~piPK:64133175~theSitePK:239419,00.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080131140920/http://earthtrends.wri.org/text/economics-business/variable-638.html to http://earthtrends.wri.org/text/economics-business/variable-638.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100611172746/http://www.imf.org:80/external/pubs/ft/weo/2006/01/data/dbcselm.cfm?G=2001 to http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2006/01/data/dbcselm.cfm?G=2001
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.