Talk:Economy of the Republic of Artsakh
|WikiProject Artsakh Republic||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
This article has been mentioned by a media organization:
Image copyright problem with Image:Nagorno-Karabakh Coat of Arms.png
The image Image:Nagorno-Karabakh Coat of Arms.png is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
- No, an extremist rabble-rouser source is inviting its "readership" to vandalise this Wikipedia article - hence the numerous recent edits. Meowy 03:08, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- Who are en.apa.az (or wap.apa.az as they are identified on their home page)? I do not find any background information about this organization on their web site. We need to know who they are before we base a "disputed article" tag on their claims. Can anyone help? --Zlerman (talk) 03:41, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- "Azeri Press Agency" - they are an Azerbaijani news agency - but the same article has been going around various Azeri message boards, so it may not have originated at that website. Anyway, a "disputed article" tag cannot be added to an article just on the basis of what an off-Wikipedia third-party says. If it were the case, then the whole of Wikipedia would have the tag :-) . Meowy 01:49, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Economy of the Republic of Artsakh. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110613155430/http://www.russiajournal.com/node/3984 to http://www.russiajournal.com/node/3984
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.