|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
No on left a note here so I don't know how to revise this article to wikipedia's liking. Can some one give me some pointers? juejuebie
- You can start by reading WP:NPOV and and Wikipedia:NPOV_tutorial. Fightindaman 00:47, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
- This article reads like an IPO white paper. I would say it needs further wikification Forrest.brown 07:05, 22 March 2006 (UTC)
- One might also clarify why Edmunds.com is notable. YoavShapira 03:32, 29 December 2006 (UTC)
- It looks like the article should go. It looks like the CarDomain one, which was pretty similar, got whacked. Jmcdoggy (talk) 23:40, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Edmunds.com. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20071206005818/http://www.businessweek.com:80/innovate/content/nov2007/id20071119_291589.htm?campaign_id=rss_innovate to http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/nov2007/id20071119_291589.htm?campaign_id=rss_innovate
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.