Talk:Effects of climate change on plant biodiversity
|WikiProject Environment / Climate change||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Plants||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Futures studies||(Rated C-class)|
Tom4216697 (talk) 01:47, 28 October 2008 (UTC)This is the first thing I've made on wiki so any sort of comment would be appreciated! Some of the sections need a fair bit of work so feel free to edit away!
- It seems very well constructed and you cited your sources. nice job! If you imported any images make sure the aren't copyrighted because they are REALLY strict about that.JJ Cool D 01:51, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
For example coral reefs -which are biodiversity hotspots- will be lost in 20 to 40 years if global warming continues at the current trend.
If coral reefs were going to be added, someone would have to do a major overhaul of the article and change it to 'effect of climate change on biodiversity'. Coral reefs aren't really that plant based. But I agree, broadening the scope of the article might be good, as long as its a more general broadening rather than just adding coral reefs. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 23:55, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
Include Svalbard Global Seed Vault mention?
- Why? Relevant to biodiversity in general, not specifically this article. — Arthur Rubin (talk) 05:06, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
Requested move 15 May 2016
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Effects of climate change on plant biodiversity. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150813135309/http://www.millenniumassessment.org/en/index.aspx to http://www.millenniumassessment.org/en/index.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.