|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
- As a part of the project, could you write Ms. Asher and ask for a photograph we could use? Write me if you need help in what to ask for, as it's a bit complicated (but not too bad ;-) ----Pete Tillman (talk) 14:47, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
Woo Hoo, You Got the Picture!
I have to agree, I am amazed you managed to find a picture of her you could use. I also wanted to note on some of the references, do they have external links that could be used? It would be nice to see possible links to go to for this author.Can I suggest maybe using the external link to the convention website. She received an award after all. I am sure she has a small biography on there. Sherrelllewis (talk) 01:17, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- The links are all on the bottom in light blue with a small arrow icon. Like this. -- Veggy (talk) 07:51, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Ellen Asher. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721191515/http://sfscope.com/2007/05/ellen-asher-leaving-science-fi.html to http://sfscope.com/2007/05/ellen-asher-leaving-science-fi.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110407103857/http://www.renovationsf.org:80/goh-asher.php to http://www.renovationsf.org/goh-asher.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101221005443/http://sfscope.com/2007/04/bertelsmann-buys-timewarners-h.html to http://sfscope.com/2007/04/bertelsmann-buys-timewarners-h.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101221004953/http://sfscope.com/2007/05/bertelsmann-cutting-book-clubs.html to http://sfscope.com/2007/05/bertelsmann-cutting-book-clubs.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131015020014/http://www.worldfantasy.org/awards/awardslist.html to http://www.worldfantasy.org/awards/awardslist.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.