|WikiProject United States / Washington / Seattle||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
According to this article, the Boeing 307 that crashed into Elliott Bay in 2002 was on its final flight. According to the article Boeing 307, it was on its penultimate flight. Probably not a huge deal but is there a way to determine which is correct?
- Done According to the Boeing ref. it was a test flight and it might not have been regarded as its intended penultimate flight. —Mrwojo (talk) 02:02, 17 October 2012 (UTC)
New aerial photo
I've uploaded a new aerial photo of Elliot Bay (right). I think it would be a good addition, but this article is pretty crowded already so I'd rather ask someone else to insert it. Thank you! Dcoetzee 10:02, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Added as the main picture now for the infobox. Hopefully the gallery can be dispersed as the article grows, but we'll see. —Mrwojo (talk) 02:02, 17 October 2012 (UTC)
I tried updating the Reference URL to the water taxi king county site, but have no idea how to do it. Here is the URL I have: http://www.kingcounty.gov/transportation/kcdot/Marine/WaterTaxi.aspx Scot.firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 19:42, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Elliott Bay. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130103062646/http://www.portseattle100.org:80/properties/terminal-86 to http://www.portseattle100.org/properties/terminal-86
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120220160445/http://portseattle100.org:80/properties/terminal-91 to http://portseattle100.org/properties/terminal-91
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.