Talk:Emotion and memory
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Emotion and memory article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Psychology||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
Amygdala activation is at best coincidental in it's role with the enhancement of emotional memory recall. my basis for this statement is this: Amygdala may be used for Modulation of emotions thus playing one of many roles in emotional memory. When a patient has a temporal lobectomy for epilepsy or tumor removal, the Amygdala is also removed (often). Patients that have underwent this surgery normally always recall emotional events far more than any other, with No amygdala. They often are diagnosed with Mania or Depression (often both) after the amygdala has been removed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:47, August 25, 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Emotion and memory. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060914192425/http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/HomePage/Faculty/Richards/jmrhome/r&g00.pdf to http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/HomePage/Faculty/Richards/jmrhome/r&g00.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061210234229/http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu:80/HomePage/Faculty/Richards/jmrhome/richardsetal03.pdf to http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/HomePage/Faculty/Richards/jmrhome/richardsetal03.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20061208134318/http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu:80/HomePage/Faculty/Richards/jmrhome/richards04.pdf to http://homepage.psy.utexas.edu/HomePage/Faculty/Richards/jmrhome/richards04.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.