|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Enoggera Barracks article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
||It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality.
Wikipedians in Brisbane may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
- Perhaps it would make sense to merge the two, put a redirect on Gallipoli Barracks (as it has less content) and rename this article Gallipoli Barracks, Enoggera? What does everyone think of that? AustralianRupert (talk) 14:08, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- I see a slight problem, though — just thought of it after my post — but wasn't Enoggera Barracks previously known as Alamein Barracks for a bit before becoming known as Gallipoli Barracks? Not sure, but I seem to remember reading that somewhere. Given this, perhaps the solution is to merge the articles, redirect Gallipoli Barracks to here and put in the article the various names of Enoggera Barracks. Does anyone agree or disagree? AustralianRupert (talk) 14:15, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Query about 31 RQR
This page needs to be updated. It lists 31 RQR as being at Enoggera. I don't think this is correct anymore. Firstly, 31 RQR doesn't exist anymore, having been amalgamated with 42 RQR in January 2008. Secondly, I believe that they are based in north Queensland (HQ at Townsville). I'm not sure, though. Can anyone confirm? — AustralianRupert (talk) 07:01, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- I've removed them from the list as they are no longer on the order of battle. AustralianRupert (talk) 08:46, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
It's pretty nit picky but the name isn't Enoggera Barracks, its Gallipoli Barracks.
- Indeed it is currently, however, that has not always been the case. — AustralianRupert (talk) 11:50, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
Update 15/17 Jan 10
I hope my contribution has been of some help. Sigs update and Formation HQ's. If there is a problem with me updating this stuff, pls let me know via this forum. Just trying to help. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:48, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- No complaints from me. Thanks for your contributions. — AustralianRupert (talk) 10:26, 17 January 2010 (UTC)