|WikiProject Video games||(Rated Redirect-class)|
Ran out of time
Started the article after seeing lots of redlinks to it, including in an article I started myself. Although, I'm British so any US contributions very welcome. As this was a United States company, if you are from the US then you'll probably know more about it than I do!
I ran out of time to work further on it today, but I hope to get back to it sometime in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, I have temporarily left the underconstruction tag on it, to indicate it's not quite complete at the moment. Regards, Benkid77 (talk) 22:12, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
If anybody can help me write an article about the Entex handheld game, Galaxian II
if you can help, thanks!
- Hi The rapid press and welcome!,
- I created this Entex Industries article under my previous account name of Benkid77, and so I still happened to be watching this page. As per your request, I have quickly put together an initial page on Galaxian II, here at Galaxian 2. I'm certainly no expert on that game though, so please feel free to amend or add to that article accordingly.
- Two things I would say about Wikipedia (if it's any help to you).
- 1) There's an official page for requesting new articles Wikipedia:Requested articles. Posting there means your request is more likely to be seen by more users.
- 2) There is usually a backlog of requested pages, sometimes taking years before a requested page is created. This is because, Wikipedia has a "do it yourself" ethos - in other words you'll often find that no-one else will be bothered to write a page about something you happen to be interested in. So sometimes the only way of achieving it is to start the article yourself.
- I'm not sure what you level of Wikipedia editing knowledge is, but no matter how small the article starts off as or how little wiki expertise you may have, it can always be improved later. As long as it is referenced from reliable sources, that's all that really matters. I'm no master of wiki markup, so I what I normally do, is copy the source from an existing similar article and paste it into my sandbox. I then modify this to make a completely new article.