|Environmental chemistry has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Science. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as Start-Class.|
|WikiProject Chemistry||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
The following 3 links were removed from External links by someone. Why?
Two appear to be homepages of scientific journals related to the field of env chem and the third is a research foundation. Perhaps they could be re-added if properly identified and if others were added too? - Drstuey 01:23, 5 August 2005 (UTC)
I indend to expand this (if no-one beats me to it) and re-name it to 'Concepts' in the future, however I thought a few definitions would be better than nothing. --Petros471 13:37, 21 December 2005 (UTC)
- Done, the new concepts section covers all that I included in the old terminology section- but it now needs further expansion:
- Expand "Environmental indicators".
- Add "Cycles" (carbon cycle etc.)
As environmental chemistry does have a lot of overlap with other subjects I think the best thing to do with this article is provide a series of relatively short sections introducing different ideas in the context of environmental chemistry, with plenty of links to related articles to prevent too much repetition of the same material. Petros471 12:33, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
A large observational database of many different atmospheric constituents from a host of platforms is available. This was created as part of ESA Envisat and NASA Aura validation. It is of general use. Do you think it should be added to the article text? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dlary (talk • contribs) 02:58, 3 February 2007 (UTC). hiiihiihi im mollie who are u —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:24, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
File:BN-forest.jpg Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:BN-forest.jpg, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Media without a source as of 31 July 2011
|A discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
I will be overhauling the environmental chemistry page over the next week or two. I would love any and all input and/or suggestions. In the next few days I will prepare a list of major changes I intend to make and post it on the talk page for discussion.EzPz (talk) 15:54, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
- I have reverted your recent changes to the prior version. This is not the way to make improvements. Please create your new version in your sandbox and provide a link here to your suggested version so that other editors can review and consider your proposals. In that way we can develop a consensus and go forward with an agreed version. Thank you Velella Velella Talk 08:47, 12 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Environmental chemistry. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160211211514/http://www.standardmethods.org/ to http://www.standardmethods.org/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.