Talk:Environmental product declaration
|This page was nominated for deletion on 1 June 2011 (UTC). The result of the discussion was no consensus.|
This page should not be speedy deleted because it is not simply a company, product or service, but a standardized set of procedures for quantifying the environmental impact of a product, see here. If you want me to rewrite the page then ok give me time, but I think it's worth having as several pages link to this, without referring to what it is specifically.
- Reply Please read WP:GNG, which explains the general notability guidelines here. A subject must very verifiable in reliable sources as well. Dennis Brown (talk) 12:29, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
- Reply How about this as a source then, it's from a peer reviewed paper, so should be fairly reliable: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/bse.453/abstract. Orentago (talk) 12:44, 14 May 2011 (UTC)
- Reply I've updated the source for the article to something more credible. Can someone review the change? Orentago (talk) 09:50, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
I added a quick sentence about how EPD's are just a disclosure statement. I might work on this article for a class assignment, if that's alright? Or is it not worth it, since there was a debate about it's deletion?Rukataro (talk) 15:03, 29 September 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Environmental product declaration. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304064656/http://www.en.aenor.es/aenor/certificacion/mambiente/globalepd_reconocimientos.asp to http://www.en.aenor.es/aenor/certificacion/mambiente/globalepd_reconocimientos.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.