|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The comment(s) below were originally left at several discussions in past years, these subpages are now deprecated. The comments may be irrelevant or outdated; if so, please feel free to remove this section., and are posted here for posterity. Following
|Obvious good effort has gone into this article. Further improvement could be gained by merging some of the sections (are stubby at present), and by either rewriting or removing the 'Home life' paragraph (tone is too 'soft' and unecylopedic). + Ceoil 00:34, 10 December 2006 (UTC)|
Last edited at 00:34, 10 December 2006 (UTC). Substituted at 14:38, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Erin Davis. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080915030637/http://www.erindavis.com:80/about.php to http://www.erindavis.com/about.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070525033212/http://www.canada.com:80/nationalpost/news/toronto/story.html?id=0eda52a6-b26e-439d-b589-e5374000c479 to http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/toronto/story.html?id=0eda52a6-b26e-439d-b589-e5374000c479
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.erindavis.com/march2006.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.