|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as stub, and the rating on other projects was brought up to Stub class. BetacommandBot 17:54, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
I am confused. I have found a number of references that cite a different founder: Arjan Lulla, not Ramraj Nahata Eros - History and on the official website Eros International - Board of Directors. The only place I have been able to find reference to Ramraj as founder was on a publicly editable wiki at iMoviehall Eros Interntional biography. Should this be updated?Wikidamo (talk) 01:46, 25 December 2012 (UTC)
EROS is notorious for irresponsible mastering
Boy, whoever takes on the task of referencing all the online analysis of the mastering defects in EROS Entertainment International's dvd releases is going to be damned busy.
Tagged G11 (again)
This article was tagged for speedy before, but was never reviewed by an administrator. At this point, it is such a mess that it would be fundamentally re-written to be made encyclopedic and un-spammy. I looked through the article history and none of its previous revisions warrant inclusion into the encyclopedia either. 02:59, 20 September 2010 (UTC)
Komal Nahata is CEO?
Komal Nahata is not associated with Eros Group or Eros Entertainment in anyway. Rather nothing is available about Komal on Eros' official website as well?
Why is this page called Eros Labs? The company's name doesn't contain the word Labs as far as I can tell, nor does that word appear in the body of the article. --Metropolitan90 (talk) 18:28, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
Multiple factual changes to Eros International page
|An edit request by an editor with a conflict of interest has now been answered.|
TITLE: The contents of the page refers to Eros International PLC (purpose, board, stock listing, etc.) but the image is for Eros international media limited which is a subsidiary of the main group. Please can the title be changed to "Eros International PLC" for clarity and the image removed until a new one can be sourced?
Stock listings: Current: "In 2006, Eros International Plc, the holding company of the Eros Group, became the first Indian media company to list on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange." - Proposed additional text: "Subsequently, the company delisted from AIM in November 2013 to list on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:EROS) (RNS citation: http://m.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/mobile/news/detail/11713113.html)"
Board of Directors: please remove: "Michael J. Kirkwood: Independent Director" and "Purushottam Choudhary: Independent Director". Please replace with: "Rishika Lulla-Singh: CEO - Eros Digital and Director", "David Maisel: Independent Director", and "Rajeev Mishra: Independent Director" (citation: http://erosplc.com/?page_id=13 under "Governance".
Senior Management team: Please remove Rishika Lulla and add: "Dinesh Modi: Chief Financial Officer for Eros International Media Limited, India", "Sameer Gogate: Chief Development Officer", "Narendra Lalchandani: Vice President - Cable TV". (citation: http://erosplc.com/?page_id=13 under "Governance".
Fixed I have done all of the above, they seem perfectly fine additions to me. There's a way of uploading company logos as a non-free image to Wikipedia, but I don't personally know it. You could ask at Wikipedia:Teahouse/Questions how to upload the current logo. Joseph2302 (talk) 16:27, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Updates to Eros International PLC
Hi, I work for Eros International PLC and would like to suggest some updates for the Wiki page. I believe it is best for another user to make these changes so as to ensure the information remains objective - but if it is ok for me to make the changes please do let me know. Happy to provide additional information if required. Vanisha Dhimer (talk) 14:52, 15 February 2016 (UTC)
1) Title of page - currently 'Eros International', however, should be 'Eros International PLC' to distinguish that the page related to the topco/parent company of other Eros subsidiaries
2) Box to the right of the page: a) 'Founded' line item should be removed. The company first began as international business outside of India, therefore current listing of 'mumbai' is inaccurate. b) Headquarters are - London, United Kingdom c) Products should list - Motion pictures, co-productions, distributions, video streaming (ErosNow) d) Latest revenue for Fiscal Year 2015 was $284.2 million e) Latest Operating income - is it possible to change this line item to "Adjusted EBITDA"? After revenues, this is the most important figure the company reports on (please see earnings press releases - http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=201012&p=irol-results) Adjusted EBITDA for fiscal year 2015 was $101.2m f) Net Income for Fiscal year 2015 was $49.3m g) Owners - Eros International is a publicly traded company on the NYSE and so does not have one single owners. Please can we remove this line item as current owners listed are inaccurate. h) Divisions - please can we remove this i) subsidiaries - please can we remove Eros Music and replace with Eros International Media Limited - our Indian subsidiary. ErosNow and EIML are our two core businesses -http://www.erosintl.com/index.aspx
3) Opening four paragraphs - a) please can we replace "based in Mumbai" with "headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with office across the globe."
4) Board of Directors - a full list of Board of Directors is available on our website, can we get what is currently on the page updated please? http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=201012&p=irol-govboard
5) Senior Management Team - a full list of senior management is available on our website, http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=201012&p=irol-govmanage. Please can the wiki page be updated with both Executive management and Senior Management lists.
Please note the film and music lists also need updating but we will do so on a separate discussion as the material is still be collated.