Talk:Ethan Allen Express
|WikiProject Trains / Passenger trains||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|The route diagram template for this article can be found in Template:Amtrak Ethan Allen Express.|
"minor, not encyclopedic" GCW
- Keep, encyclopedic. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. --Patrick 10:27, 8 Feb 2004 (UTC)
- Keep. Stubs are supposed to exist so people who think they aren't complete will expand them. Jamesday 12:29, 8 Feb 2004 (UTC)
I added some detail to the References so that there'd be something more than just numbers with external links in the References list at the end of the article. However, I don't know how to set it up when two references link or appear to link to the same source so that the information isn't repeated in the References list. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:19, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Whitehall segment had not seen a passenger train since 1936
Actually, segments don't have eyes. They don't "see", per se. This may be "journalism" but it isn't encyclopedic language. Either there had been passenger service or there hadn't. Just the facts. Dressing it up in informal language to "appeal" to people is tv-ish. Student7 (talk) 12:56, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
11,068 minutes of delay a mistake?
I know the cited article says so, but how's it possible for a train that runs one round trip per day to have 11,068 minutes of delay in a month? That's an average of 3 hours late. And this delay was eliminated by track work between Rutland and Whitehall, which is only 27 miles.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Ethan Allen Express. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20100113103009/http://www.railvermont.org:80/about-vran/vran-accomplishments.html to http://www.railvermont.org/about-vran/vran-accomplishments.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.