- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: page moved per request and discussion. - GTBacchus(talk) 16:19, 10 October 2010 (UTC)
Foerster coupling → Förster coupling — T. Förster was german and therefore he is written with ö not oe. Currently Förster coupling is a redirect to Foerster coupling. Förster resonance energy transfer for example has the correct name (and is linked from Foerster... of course). RoB (talk) 10:51, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
- According to the above Google book shot it appears the article is named incorrectly - it should be "Förster coupling". JHobbs103 (talk) 21:40, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- Support - A quick look on ADS suggests that Förster is the more common usage: see . Scog (talk) 08:04, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- Support more common usage, which appears to be "Förster coupling" Erudy (talk) 14:34, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.