Talk:Far Eastern Military District
|WikiProject Russia / Military / Human geography||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Army commander satisfied with Far East District's regiment raised on alert - assistant
KHABAROVSK. April 5  (Interfax-AVN) - A motorized rifle regiment of the Ussuriysk Army was raised on alert during the inspection by Army General Alexei Maslov, the commander of the Russian land forces, his PR aide, Colonel Igor Konashenkov, told Interfax-AVN on Thursday.
"The regiment is a permanent readiness unit, that shifted to all volunteer organization back in 2005. The commander inspected its readiness in all aspects of combat, operational and mobilization readiness," he said.
He noted that Maslov remained satisfied with the actions of the personnel raised on alert. "He attended the live firing of tanks, APCs, heavy artillery and small arms and praised the readiness of their operators," he said.
"Special importance was attached to the interoperability of forces at all levels," he added.
According to him, this is the second Far East District's unit, General Maslov has raised on alert during his inspecting tour.
He also said that all permanent readiness units of the land forces would be subjected to surprise inspections in 2007.
"First of all, these will be the units that have shifted to all volunteer manning. There are 60 such units now, and another 10 will adopt such a manning principle before this year-end, so that the total headcount of volunteers in land forces' service will exceed 100,000 personnel, which is in line with what is set forth in the dedicated federal program through 2007," he said.
He noted that ten units in the Far East Military District had already been manned with volunteers only, and two more motorized rifle regiments wold have adopted such a manning principle before end of 2007.
Will probably need to move this page also
- Read the article immediately above. If it's good enough for the RGF, it's good enough for me. Incidentially Mrg, looking at your edits, there are large numbers of times you've said 'I'll create lots of Eastern Front stubs', or 'I'll work on EF strategic operations' or 'I'm working on a EF project', but your main efforts at the moment seems to go in requesting or advocating many page moves, and debating diacritics and use of the english language. Is there a reason you're concentrating on one rather than the other at the moment? Are there administrative guidelines you're rather focus on? It confuses me. Buckshot06 (talk) 10:40, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
It seems there have been some changes in this MD
According to Lensky (Армия Отечества: начало XXI века. Справочник Часть 2, 2007) the composition is
Дальневосточный военный округ
- 292-й Тихоокеанский ОУЦ - independent training centre (ex 292 division)
- 35-я общевойсковая Краснознаменная армия 35 Army
- 21 -я гв. Витебская тд 21 Gd. tank division
- 262-я Демидовско-Хинганская мед 262 mechanised division
- 176-я Свирско-Померанская омсбр 176 independent motor rifle brigade
- 270-я Демидовская мед 270 mechanised division
- 5-я общевойсковая Краснознаменная армия 5 Army
- 81-я гв. Красноградская мед 81 Gd. mechanised division
- 130-я пулеметно-артиллерийская дивизия 130 MG-arty division
- 127-я Рославльская пулад 127 MG-arty division
- 121-я Краснознаменная мед 121 mechanised division
- 17-я гв. Духовщинско-Хинганская мед 17 Gd. mechanised division
- 68-й армейский корпус 68 Corps
- 33-я мотострелковая дивизия 33 motor-rifle division
- 18-я пулеметно-артиллерийская дивизия 18 MG-arty division
- Группировка войск и сил на Северо-Востоке России (ВМФ) Group of troops and forces in North-East of Russia
- 40-я Краснодарско-Харбинская омсбр 40 independent motor-rifle brigade
- 55-я дивизия морской пехоты Береговых войск Тихоокеанского флота 55 division of naval infantry of coastal troops of the Pacific Fleet
Transition to brigades
'Общевойсковые бригады (нового облика) ДВО 5 А - 57 омсбр (быв. 81 мсд), 59 омсбр (127 мсд), 60 омсбр (218 тп 127 мсд), БХиРВТ (121 мсд), БХиРВТ (130 пулад)
35 А - 38 омсбр (часть сил 21 мсд), 64 омсбр (882 мсп 270 мсд), 69 отд. бригада прикрытия (128 пулад), БХиРВТ (часть сил 21 мсд), БХиРВТ (57 пулап 21 мсд), БХиРВТ (270 мсд)
ОП - 18 пулад, 39 омсбр (33 мсд), 83 одшбр, БХиРВТ (части формирователя нет), БХиРВТ (части формирователя нет)
Еще есть 70 омсбр (не понятно откуда взялась)??? Но полностью пропала 129 пулад (Барабаш) - может это одно и тоже???' Source: http://www.soldat.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=15555&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=340, accessed Apr 28, 2009 Buckshot06(prof) 20:53, 28 April 2009 (UTC)