|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Faroe Islanders article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Logically, there would be Faroese Americans, but I don't know anywhere NEAR enough on this subject to start an article. I wish I did. Gringo300 09:17, 20 June 2006 (UTC)
- Here goes anyway... Gringo300 05:31, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
- There should be some minimum of contents before creating an article. ℚuackor 16:54, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
Ásatrú a religion in the Faroes? Excuse me if I sound more than a little skeptical, but this sounds like wishful thinking to me... CatBoris 14:30, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
- Since no one seems to have any objections, I'm removing the ásatrú bit from the 'religions' section of the infobox CatBoris 10:18, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
- That's fine. ℚuackor 16:25, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- I'd say it's fine to remove. There might be some Ásatruers around, but they're no more than a straw in a haystack. (Sverri)
The page looks very messy as it is right now. The best would be to add more text to the page, but at the moment, that doesn't seem likely. Perhaps some of the pictures should be removed? CatBoris 12:33, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- I have now removed them. ℚuackor 18:40, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
Move discussion in progress
There is a move discussion in progress on Talk:Belizean people which affects this page. Please participate on that page and not in this talk page section. Thank you. —RMCD bot 12:59, 2 April 2015 (UTC)