Talk:Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars
This claim doesn't feel right to me. The miniseries had commercials when it aired for four hours on the Sci-Fi Channel, while the DVD version doesn't. Assuming standard 3/4 show to 1/4 commercial ratio, we have three hours of the show, which is what is on the DVD.
However, the story might seem a bit 'cut' because it was originally intended to comprise the whole fifth season of the show.
I agree... the taped TV versions I've seen usually have about 3 hours of footage after commercials are removed DumberDrummer 01:00, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- The claim is wrong. The DVD is the same as what was aired on TV. i'm removing it. If you wish to note that the miniseries was originally intended to be the fifth season they go ahead.--88wolfmaster 20:03, 1 April 2007 (UTC)
A spoiler warning would be nice before launching into a detailed plot summary...
- Spoiler warnings are not needed for Wikipedia. I quote:
"...however, since it is generally expected that the subjects of our articles will be covered in detail, such warnings are largely considered unnecessary. Therefore, Wikipedia no longer carries spoiler warnings, except for the Content disclaimer and section headings (such as "Plot" or "Ending") which imply the presence of spoilers.
It is not acceptable to delete information from an article because you think it spoils the plot. Such concerns must not interfere with neutral point of view, encyclopedic tone, completeness, or any other element of article quality (for example, Wikipedia:Lead section)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150713223109/http://www.ozornewzealand.com/ to http://www.ozornewzealand.com
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.