|WikiProject Video games||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Fictional characters||(Rated C-class)|
This character is so very minor in importance that this article, although good, should almost certainly be merged into some larger article, such as the main article on the game, or a page on the game's characters. Deco 20:04, 23 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- I agree. I was the one who rewrote the article since the original draft was, no offense to the author, a complete mess. I think a good thing would be to put this information on a page that lists all the characters who had large roles in Superstar Saga but in all likelihood will never never appear in future games: Cackletta, Fawful, Popple, Prince Peasley...188.8.131.52 05:40, 31 Mar 2005 (UTC)
He's the second-main villain of the game. Plus, he's become a sort of pop culture icon for Mario. Do not merge. Also, what makes you think that they won't make appearances in future games? People love the characters!
Thank you Deco, for saving me the trouble of re-writing the Fawful article. You did excellently on it! ^_^
- No problem. ; ) 184.108.40.206 19:41, 20 October 2005 (UTC)
Hi there :) Fawful is dead!!! (or it seems to be now). Mario and Luigi : Partners in Time plays before Superstar Saga. Fawful isn't evil yet but becomes it with Cacklettas influence later.
Er... No. If you talk to Fawful in PiT, then he talks about what happened in SSS, so it takes place later. He also speaks of "rising again", so he might return. --A WikiGuest
Fawful does not need an article despite how great this article has been written. Chracters like Daisy and Bowser Jr. who have both been in many more games and serve bigger roles do not have their own articles, so why does he? JDDJS (talk) 15:58, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
- You obviously know nothing of Wikipedia policies. Importance in the series means nothing. Notability from third party reliable source means everything, and merits an article for it's own page. Blake (Talk·Edits) 16:58, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
Yes Fawful should have an article, not be merged into some stupid 'Whole Character' list where he'd hardly get a mention. by the way, if you're so mad that bowser jr. + daisy don't get articles, then write one for em! this is wikipedia, for god's sakes man! Red Weq 20:53, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
A Wikiquote of quotations?
I am suggesting that to list more of the quotes which this character said in Mario & Luigi to make a list on Wikiquote. It is the suggestion of the Weird Mich to do this.
I HAVE QUOTATION!!!!! -- User Weird Mich
not bad. He does have many quotes to share. was rated one of the most quotable, losing to ellis from left 4 dead. and whoever wrote this article stole that right out of super mario wiki. seriously. i have an account on it. its like you wikipedia members who've been on SO long, who've made SO MANY edits and articles don't expect anyone to notice that you guys just steal entire articles from other websites that are either devoted to a certain subject or so exclusive that a four year old couldn't make an account on it and write whatever he thinks, whether you change it or not. this is neither, obviously. EVERYBODY: PLEASE GET A LIFE!!! Red Weq 21:00, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
Who else is tihnkign that this should be moved to the article of "Duncvis"?
I'm not so sure that Fawful's speech patterns are meant to be evocative only of Engrish. To me, he sounds more like some random character from the work of Jhonen Vasquez, who writes a LOT of dialogue that sounds like that. "Rage dressing on a salad of evil" is pure Invader Zim. 220.127.116.11 23:39, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
Redirecting to wrong page
As of right now, the Fawful page is being redirected to the Recurring characters in the Mario series Page, which to my knowledge has no mention of the character in question. If one could Fix this error, that would be much appreciated. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:37, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Why is this listed as one of the main antagonists of the mario series?
He's appeared in 3 games(all exclusive to one series), yet is up there with bowser wario and other main antagonists in the little directional box at the bottom of the page A couple other characters on there are kinda odd too (like birdo) i would suggest replacing them with bowser jr. and kamek, which both have appeared in more games and are slightly of more importance. of course they. Or maybe the box is just leading to characters with their own pages? 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:51, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's only for characters with articles. Navigational boxes are not for linking to non-articles ever. - The New Age Retro Hippie used Ruler! Now, he can figure out the length of things easily. 01:22, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
uh...yeah, no, kamek wouldn't fit main antagonist at ALL. kamek actually almost only appears a few times in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. fawful is somebody you fight with the whole game. always causin' problems, the main boss, multiple fights throughout game. birdo hardly EVER makes an appearance, and wario is an antihero (usually) Red Weq 20:46, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- You are commenting on a year old thread with a comment that makes no sense to the discussion at all. Blake (Talk·Edits) 20:51, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
As mostly everyone knows, Fawful made a 'last ditch explosion' in Bowser's Inside Story, because of his defeat. Before he did it, he said in exact words: "Here Fawful goes.. forever disappearing.. WITH YOU!" Then died. Does this count as a final appearance? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 01:23, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
- I'd say no, just because the Mario canon is so loose and ever-growing that it's hard to determine a last appearance. - New Age Retro Hippie (talk) (contributions) 20:24, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
I think it would clean up the clutter a bit if we properly headline each section. Is it within the realm of possibility? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Brick5638 (talk • contribs) 13:57, 19 April 2019 (UTC)