|WikiProject Feminism||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject International relations|
Greetings! I am currently working on this article for my sociology class. Here is a shorthand bibliography of some of the sources I will be using for this assignment:
How research ethics can impact research on feminism and international relations.
A comparison between feminists and constructivists and how the two ideals can be used hand in hand to turn an ideology into a reality.
Feminist critiques of globalization in order to help the feminist voice in global economics.
These are just a handful of the articles I will be using for editing this page. Thank you for reading and have a great night!
- @Jgesnard: This is a great start, Jacob. Take a look at Cecilia Ridgeway for stuff on gender. Maybe she has stuff about Feminist Constructivism? Alfgarciamora (talk) 13:38, 24 February 2016 (UTC)
Sorry I've added my information so late. I've been dealing with a family issue and it really absorbed a lot of my time. I've most recently added some information from Locher and Prügl's academic journal on how feminism is highly critical of constructivism. I also added another citation with both authors. However, I noticed that there was a similar citation to mine and I was wondering which one I should edit. Thank you for reading and have a great day.
I've added a couple of headings to better organize the article and started to take the article more into the political aspect of the subject. I feel a lot more comfortable with the direction I'm taking my article in now. Thank you for reading thus far.
Today I added a new section titled Influence on Research as well as added a plethora of information to that. Thank you.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Feminist constructivism. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150203000058/http://www.artsrn.ualberta.ca/courses/PoliticalScience/661B1/documents/LocherPruglFeminismConstructivism.pdf to http://www.artsrn.ualberta.ca/courses/PoliticalScience/661B1/documents/LocherPruglFeminismConstructivism.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- Ackerly, Brooke, and Jacqui True. "Reflexivity In Practice: Power And Ethics In Feminist Research On International Relations." International Studies Review 10.4 (2008): 693-707. Academic Search Complete. Web. 23 Feb. 2016.
- Locher, Birgit, and Elisabeth Prügl. "Feminism And Constructivism: Worlds Apart Or Sharing The Middle Ground?." International Studies Quarterly 45.1 (2001): Academic Search Complete. Web. 23 Feb. 2016.
- Prügl, Elisabeth. "Toward A Feminist Political Economics." International Feminist Journal Of Politics 4.1 (2002): 31-36. Academic Search Complete. Web. 23 Feb. 2016.