Talk:Fenwick Tower (Halifax)
This page should definitely have some synopsis of Hurricane Juan and its effect on the building. I'll try to pull something together and then post to the main page.
Sentences like this:
- Since the dire condition of the building is known throughout the Maritimes, it is very difficult to recruit Atlantic Canadian tenants. Thusly, Fenwick place is advertised to International and Upper Canadian students without mention of the current state of the building
- the largest bedrooms are divided in half by a flimsy wall comprised of chipboard and foam insulation, as can be seen in the photograph at the bottom right of this page."
without references need to be removed. I sympathise with former editors about the state of Fenwick Place, but the article needs to be referenced properly and written in a neutral tone and with no original research. Quite a lot of this article could use some cleaning up. Bosintang (talk) 07:24, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
- Just spent an hour doing so, removing offending bits, adding references and the like, so I've removed the tags. Cheers, Kinou (talk) 09:19, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Fenwick Tower (Halifax). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080916123403/http://www.library.dal.ca:80/duasc/buildings/Fenwick.htm to http://www.library.dal.ca/duasc/buildings/Fenwick.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091118144042/http://www.fenwicktower.ca:80/index.php to http://fenwicktower.ca/index.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.