- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the proposal was no move. No need to add a parenthetical disambiguator when there are no other articles with ambiguous titles. Cúchullain t/c 17:58, 25 June 2012 (UTC)
First Community Bank → First Community Bank (Kenya) – There is a First Community Bank of Bluefield, Virginia. At the very least the name should refer to a disambiguation page.— Vchimpanzee · talk · contributions · 18:41, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Regarding the Bluefield bank, I started a userspace draft article. It appears to meet notability requirements. It'll take me some time to find details about the bank.— Vchimpanzee · talk · contributions · 19:17, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Support "First Community Bank" should become a disambiguation page. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:33, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose. The Kenyan bank, which has 18 branches throughout the country, seems far more prominent than the Virginian bank, which appears to have only one branch and is based in a relatively obscure Virginian town (pop. 5000). Jenks24 (talk) 06:42, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Support - Regardless of the importance of the Kenyan vs Virginian banks, the current title is wildly ambigiuous - I'm sure there are quite a few more "First Community Bank"s out there. - The Bushranger One ping only 16:14, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose per WP:PRECISION until the title becomes "Wikipedia ambiguous" (e.g., if the Bluefield bank article gets published). -- JHunterJ (talk) 16:17, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.