|Flight Unlimited is a featured article; it (or a previous version of it) has been identified as one of the best articles produced by the Wikipedia community. Even so, if you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|Flight Unlimited is part of the Looking Glass Studios video games series, a featured topic. This is identified as among the best series of articles produced by the Wikipedia community. If you can update or improve it, please do so.|
|This article appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page as Today's featured article on June 7, 2015.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I have found the following material related to this article:
- Bailey, Doug (June 20, 1996). "Slow Takeoff". The Boston Globe. BUSINESS; Pg. 44.
- Ware, Chris (December 21, 1996). "'Flight Unlimited' Puts You in the Pilot's Seat". Lexington Herald-Leader. TODAY; Pg. 5.
- Buchanan, Lee (September 1995). "Flight Unlimited". PC Gamer US. Archived from the original on February 29, 2000. Retrieved February 10, 2011.
- Vizard, Frank; Booth, Stephen A. (August 1995). "Multimedia Extravaganza!". Popular Mechanics. Pg. 66.
- Computer Shopper
- Computer Shopper 2
- Pegoraro, Rob; Payne, John; Gaudiosi, John (August 30, 1995). "A Whole New Game". The Washington Post. FAST FORWARD; Pg. R30.
- Bailey, Doug (December 12, 1996). "In the Name of Fun". The Boston Globe. BUSINESS; Pg. C4.
- Atkin, Denny (September 1995). "Trapeze Flying". Computer Gaming World (134). Pg. 190, 192, 194.
- Noack, David (December 2, 1996). "A Gift of Software; High-Tech Stocking Stuffers". The Record. Pg. H08.
- "Nerdy But Nice". The Washington Post. November 28, 1996. Pg. R04.
- Nolan, Bob; Nolan, John (June 1995). "Earn Your Wings!". Computer Gaming World (131). pp. 39, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54.
Previews and other material
- Rouse III, Richard (2005). Game Design: Theory & Practice Second Edition. Wordware Publishing. 500-531. ISBN 1-55622-912-7.
- Bauman, Steve (January 30, 2000). "The Tracks of His Games". Computer Games Magazine. Archived from the original on September 8, 2003. Retrieved November 2, 2010.
- Starr, Daniel (1994). "An interview with Looking Glass Technologies". Gamebytes. Archived from the original on November 16, 2006. Retrieved January 26, 2006.
- Yee, Bernie (1995). "Through the Looking Glass". PC Gamer: 62, 63, 65, 67, 69. Unknown parameter
- McDonald, T. Liam (2000). "Game Theory". Maximum PC: 31. Unknown parameter
- Grossman, Austin. Flight Unlimited Operator's Manual. Looking Glass Technologies.
- Addams, Shay (1995). Flight Unlimited Official Pilot's Guide. Infotainment World Books. ISBN 1572800518.
- Bateman, Shelby (February 1995). "Movers & Shakers". Next Generation Magazine (2). pg. 29.
- Lozaw, Tristram (December 15, 1994). "Music; Tribe's fans are in for a 'Shock'". Boston Herald. FEATURES; Pg. 047.
- Rosenberg, Ronald (May 3, 1995). "Preparing for Takeoff: Company Hooks Fortunes to Pilot Game". The Boston Globe. BUSINESS; Pg. 77.
- Takahashi, Dean (April 23, 2002). Opening the Xbox: Inside Microsoft's Plan to Unleash an Entertainment Revolution. Prima Lifestyle. ISBN 0761537082.
- PR Newswire article: LookingGlass Receives $3.8 Million in Venture Capital from Insitutional Venture Partners, Matrix Partners
- PR Newswire article: Looking Glass Technologies Ships Flight Unlimited Worldwide
- PR Newswire article: Looking Glass Technologies Sets the Pace for Immersive Reality Software Development
- Macworld article
- Boston Herald article
- Possibly related Boston Globe article
- Seamus Blackley interview about Trespasser
- NPD sales for its first month
- Another source with considerable coverage of the article subject is:
- I couldn't find anything in this source which isn't already covered and well-sourced in the article, but maybe someone will spot something I overlooked.--Martin IIIa (talk) 14:49, 16 June 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Flight Unlimited. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6OsvrvRz0?url=http://www.gamespot.com/articles/flight-unlimited-ii-preview/1100-2558717/ to http://www.gamespot.com/articles/flight-unlimited-ii-preview/1100-2558717/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.