|WikiProject Motorsport||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
I have removed Mercedes-Benz from the following line within Official Beginnings (Post war-1953) "This encouraged new marques such as Cooper to move up to Formula Two, rather than to compete against the big manufacturers of Mercedes-Benz, Alfa Romeo, and Maserati." Mercedes Benz did not return to racing until the French GP of 1954.--Timetrial 16:30, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
I am not sure if this word is used regarding this kind of cars, but the common phrase used to describe engines that don't have a supercharger or turbocharger is "normally aspirated". PerDaniel 00:21, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- You are right that the modern term is "normally aspirated" but I used the term that is common in most of the books I own describing racing of the immediate post-war era Pete Fenelon 23:08, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, the FIA Formula Two Championship is a Formula Two championship. John Anderson (talk) 09:06, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Formula Two. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://www.webcitation.org/66VmoMX9l?url=http://www.formula2.net/ to http://www.formula2.net/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.