Talk:Fort de Loncin
|Fort de Loncin was nominated as a History good article, but it did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions on the review page for improving the article. If you can improve it, please do; it may then be renominated.
Review: April 7, 2011.
|A fact from Fort de Loncin appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 2 November 2010 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Fort de Loncin/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Lede tis a little on the short side. Wikicopter what i do s + c cup|former 19:38, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- In the Liege forts map, Ft. Loncin should be highlighted in some manner, and the map should be made larger. Wikicopter what i do s + c cup|former 01:52, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- More citations, not just one Dowell. Wikicopter what i do s + c cup|former 04:00, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- Donnell. On looking around for more sources, it appears a book in English was published in 2010, devoted to the subject. Must have been published late in the year, because I didn't see it on the first round. It's on order, so I'd suggest we put this on hold - it would be strange if I couldn't expand the article significantly from an 88-page book devoted to the subject. Acroterion (talk) 13:21, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- Since you haven't responded to this review for a month, and the article has not been significantly expanded during that period, I'm failing this article. Please come by again after you have expanded the article from the book of yours. FAC Wikicopter what i do s + c cup|former 03:03, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
- The source was a dud, so that's fine. I'll see what else I can scare up and let you know if something pans out. Acroterion (talk) 03:23, 7 April 2011 (UTC)
Ateliers de Creusot -> Schneider-Creusot
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Fort de Loncin. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100803230116/http://www.fortdeloncin.com/page.php?pagID=1 to http://www.fortdeloncin.com/page.php?pagID=1
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110711020831/http://www.fortdeloncin.com/page.php?ref=AGENDA&newsID=12 to http://www.fortdeloncin.com/page.php?ref=AGENDA&newsID=12
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.