Talk:French ironclad La Galissonnière/GA1
- It is reasonably well written.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (references): b (citations to reliable sources): c (OR):
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
It's nice to see an article on an ironclad that manages to find some specific details of what they did during combat campaigns. Some additions and alterations are needed, and then this can be passed. Skinny87 (talk) 15:58, 10 October 2010 (UTC)