|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Valiant (film) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Gary Chapman (director) was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 12 January 2014 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Valiant (film). The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I made some slight changes here because it wasn't a Disney film, but was produced by a consortium of British companies and picked up for distribution in the US by Buena Vista. JW 8 July 2005 22:35 (UTC)
I think that the movie poster shown on this page is out-of-place with the movie, it features a giant pigeon, for heavens sake (and one I haven't seen on the offical site, also, or anywhere for that matter).
- The poster also has a "PG" rating, while the film itself was rated G.Mikejacoby13 15:18, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
I think we need the DVD cover insted.
- I went ahead and uploaded the official promo poster. Jumping cheese 16:34, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Does this article really merit semi-protection? The article itself only reaches about 150 views a day - and furthermore, the grey padlock symbolising its protection doesn't even appear on the article page. Patyo1994 (talk) 18:45, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- Still ~150 but with a couple of big peaks around Boxing Day, presumably related to Christmas shopping.
Varlaam (talk) 18:10, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
|This edit request has been answered. Set the
- Wiktionary wikt:bale out notes that this spelling was endorsed by the OED in 1989.
- However the principal usage there is "bail out".
- Done Varlaam (talk) 17:50, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
Foreign language dubs
I am pleased to say that I have family in Mexico.
However, the voice casts for España and México appear right here in Spanish WP where they belong: es:Valiant (película).
Similarly, the French cast appears here: fr:Vaillant, pigeon de combat !.
Deleted section. Varlaam (talk) 17:54, 10 January 2012 (UTC)