|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Genesis LPMud article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Video games||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Dungeons & Dragons||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
- Oh, hey Sio. LS has a page now too, FYI. A few years ago we updated your slime maze area into a 3d-mapped tunnel complex called the Caves of Sionell. Cheers. :)—chaos5023 (talk) 17:15, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
I am slowly rewriting the article. I am turning lists into prose, referencing everything I can, and I guess I should be removing information that is not really necessary (maybe the full list of clubs, or at least the clubs and guilds that don't have a page at Genesis site). I will see if I can upload the world image here under a free license. -- ReyBrujo 07:38, 12 August 2006 (UTC)
- I think I have finished for now. Hopefully the article is in much better shape than a week and a half ago. -- ReyBrujo 06:08, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
The addition(s) by ThePhantom131 (Talk | Contribs) reads more like personal opinion than fact and without references seems inappropriate for inclusion in a Wikipedia article. The edit appears to be in violation of WP:NPOV, WP:V, WP:OR and has been reverted. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 07:13, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
Unluckily, the article uses mostly primary sources. Someone should help getting secondary sources. -- ReyBrujo 17:45, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
- I can't find any that aren't mearly mud listings or user-submitted reviews. Perhaps this should be taken to AfD. Marasmusine 09:36, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Article should talk about the history of the Genesis MUD. If memory serves, there was an initial Genesis which was all wiped and rewritten for Genesis 2.0 (the version with the walking castle), then at some point that was mostly wiped and replaced with Genesis 3, which I believe is the version still running. Tempshill (talk) 18:26, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, definitely some history is in order, particularly regarding the closing of Tolkien's Army of Angmar: Genesis Mud. That seems to have been a watershed event. I have removed the telnet link to Hall of Fame MUD, the recreation of the Gensis of 1991. Neither the telnet link nor the website for Hall of Fame are up. Fred Talk 18:09, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Genesis LPMud. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120226122409/http://www.rpgmud.com/lpmud_timeline.htm to http://www.rpgmud.com/lpmud_timeline.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.